Saturday, January 17, 2009

Braces!!

So now we know why people keep saying kids are expensive! Unfortunately the boys have my teeth so that means double braces....
This is Noah. Right now they just have it on the top six teeth, but eventually they will have them on the top and bottom and will have an expander in two weeks.....OUCH. An expander is something that goes on the roof of their mouth and Jake and I (yes he will be home) will have to turn the key on the device and it will spread just a tad. This will change their upper jaw bone into a nice curve instead of the V shape they have going right now.
Here is Isaac. They have identical work that needs to be done, which means they are probably identical twins. The orthodontist has identical twins himself and just from looking at their mouths is convinced they are identical. 
Here is Joey all packed up and telling us "bye-bye." 
Waving with his suitcase in hand, and by suitcase I mean Eli's lunchpail. 
Heading out.
Good thing he cant reach the door knob yet. 
This is what Eli came down stairs in this morning and the twins and I bust out laughing when he said "are these pants ok?" HA HA HA......no, maybe with a different shirt. Thanks for the pants Nana. 

4 comments:

Pam said...

Isaac and Noah are looking more alike every day!

Want to lay a bet on how long it is before Joey figures out how to push a chair up so he can reach the door knob?

As for Eli - What a fashion statement! Not every little boy is lucky enough to have a Nana with such good taste in clothing.

Jake said...

I sure have a bunch of good looking boys there!

Anonymous said...

Jacob:
Patti sent me your blogg link and I have really enjoyed viewing all the photos. And most of all what you are doing. I am so very proud of you and your family. Take care and I look forward to the day you are back home. Love you. Aunt Kathleen

Anonymous said...

The 'twin tin grins' are looking good. Somehow I relate to Eli. Just be thankful 'Aunt Nana' is not the one buying the clothes. I think the outfit looks pretty darn good. Love you all. Aunt Patti.