Lately I've just been doing initial counselings with the Marines. As usual, I have all kinds. Country boys, guys from New York City, college educated Marines much smarter than me, and ones that barely passed high school.
I also signed for the CMR, which is all the gear I'm responsible for...and can go to jail over...it's all worth over 5 million dollars.
Anyways, here's a couple pictures.
In the middle of base, there are quite a few plants, not sure how they survive.
Some comm gear in the distance...(not mine)
My room...kind of cluttered I guess...oh well...
2 comments:
Some things never change - as far as the condition of your room! Keep posting. I enjoy the updates. Love, Mom
Jacob, I don't know if you will get this with your "high tech" hook up, but will email you incase you will. I kind of like your "tin can's", sorry, just kidding. Have you been able to see the family on the webcam yet? Pray for you every day. Love, Mary p.s. Watching the RNC!! It's awesome. Our next prez is going to be McCain and Sarah Palin. She is one incredible woman!! I learned a lot about her last winter and what she has done in Alaska. Hope you get to see it.
Post a Comment