We left Virginia on Friday and have put in 500-600 miles every day since. We went through West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas and we're in Colorado right now.
The pictures aren't in order because I'm too lazy to rearrange them....

Some of you might be wondering "gee, I wonder what it's like to drive through Kansas?" Well, it's pretty easy to find out. First, sit down in front of your computer and have someone shake your chair. Then stare at this picture for 8 hours. That's what it's like to drive through Kansas.

Me and Joey in Eastern Colorado

A storm coming into Colorado.

Our first sight of the Rockies.

Cassi, Abby, Joey and Natalie.

Joey and Abby.

That big arch in St Louis.

St Louis is a real nice place. We have like 10 pictures just like this one....

Apparently the Lts at TBS aren't doing so well. The CRF has pushed out all the way to Missouri!
Sorry lame Marine officer humor. Mike might be the only one reading this to get it....
1 comment:
Jake, I am laughing so hard!! Can't wait to email the Radke's as they just got back from Kansas and Missouri. Darlene grew up in Kansas. I remember being the twin's age and visitng Kansas after the famous 1957 Tornado. I asked my folks where all the mountain's were... Love the pic's and yea, I was trying to wrap my brain (this a.m.) around the "marine lingo" I thought maybe I was missing something? Centralia, Washington? ha. Boy have you just missed even more bad weather. The news just now is talking about Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin again. VA. will be 100 today. God Speed, Mary
Post a Comment