Monday, June 09, 2008

Colorado->Wyoming->Utah

We made it to Ogden Utah tonight. We really like Utah, we can look out our hotel room window and see the mountains, it's pretty awesome....




Some houses Nat took pictures of....



Coming into Salt Lake area, this is the view....



Look very closely at this picture...Do you see it? Looks like the O'Doyle family was there....
Whoever finds "it" and ID's the lame movie reference wins the prize!!!!



Obviously Natalie took this picture while I was driving. I'd like to point out the wrinkles. Do you see what 4 kids and a wife does to you? Well? Do you? I'm only 26, and in addition to the wrinkles, if the picture went a little higher you'd see the receding hair line.



Yes, that is our dog. Sleeping. With her lip hanging over the top of the jar or coconut oil.




We stopped just outside of SLC and there were around 10 little prairie dogs at the rest stop. This one was standing up chirping, alerting his buddies that there was people coming. Joey heard it and made the sign for bird and said "bee? bee?".



Same place as the above picture.



Yes, I know we're matching. No, we did not do it on purpose.



This was right over the Utah border....







Joey reaching out to "da-da" (rhymes with Sasha).



Utah again...


8 comments:

Nicole LH Medeiros said...

Nat you look thrilled to be driving!!! Are you coming to Oregon first I forgot???? WOOO HOO same time zone again!!!!

Pam said...

Well, it looks like the scenery has improved since Kansas, huh? Looking forward to seeing you guys. It's nice seeing where you've been. The boys enjoyed hearing about the prairie dogs. Love, Mom

P.S. O'Doyle Rules!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are there. the pic's are really great. Look's like Sasha is "storekeeper" of all the food. funny. Also in the one pic, It looked like she was up front ready to help someone navigate. By the way Jake, hasn't anyone told you (I know they have) "bald is beautiful" and you aren't even close yet!! About that movie and the Doyle family, is that a movie I would have seen? Give us all a hint...what year did it come out? Mary

The Web Diva said...

O'Doyle Rules! Billy Madison

The puff of dust where the car went over? Is there a banana peel somewhere?

The Web Diva said...

O'Doyle Rules! Billy Madison

The puff of dust where the car went over? Is there a banana peel somewhere?

Jake said...

Amy gets a point for the movie reference....
Look closer...in the middle of the cliff...

The Web Diva said...

Is that a station wagon in the middle of the cliff? How the heck did that happen?

I had to zoom in on it in Photoshop to see it!

Jake said...

Yes it is. Another point for Amy,(although because you had to zoom it is kinda cheating because I spotted it with the naked eye while going 80 MPH) unfortunately the only prize is that you will continue to have the privilege of reading my hilarious blog. Sorry.