As some of you may know, we delayed our Christmas until I got back. So this morning was our Christmas morning and since I'm doing the posting, my new guitar gets posted first.
Joe's new book...
Eli got some jammies too...
Check back often to see what we've been doing!
4 comments:
Cool guitar. I'll want to hear some Dream Theater when we come to visit. Looks like a great Christmas.
Is that a Les Paul I see? Copy or authentic? Really cool, Jacob.
I knew you'd recognize it Aunt Patty
Yes, it's a Les Paul, not authentic though. It's made by Agile in the same factory as the authentic ones though, and are comparable to the lower end Gibsons. It plays great!
Cool. David's first 'real' quitar was a Les Paul copy. Maybe like a Gibson also. Looked a lot like yours only blond color. He loved it and the sound was so unique. Enjoy it. I am very pleased and proud of you. David will love hearing about your guitar. You two guys love your guitars. It's great. Take care. AuntP. Give all hugs for me. Oh, another thing, I am also a Van Gogh lover. 'Starry Night' is my favoite. Some day I will have a copy of it maybe. Cool painting. Hugs for all. Have you ever listened to the music of Les Paul and Mary Ford( I think that was her name)? Very unique vocals and quitar.
Post a Comment