Monday, August 04, 2008

Kuwaiti Sunrise

10 comments:

The Web Diva said...

Wow - so weird that you're really there! Thanks for the updates and try to stay cool. Sorry the Intarwebs is slow for ya!

Natalie said...

Hey handsome! Whats in your right cargo pocket? Just curious...

Pam said...

Definitely desert!

Michael said...

This picture is now my desktop background. Did you bring your knife with you? If you did, I hope you dummy-corded it. Take care man.


My money's on a bottle of water in the pocket.

Jake said...

Yes, of course I brought my knife...and at 130 degrees everybody has a bottle of water in their pocket!

Natalie said...

Just making sure it wasnt pop, I am still your Crossfit partner no matter how far you are!

Jake said...

POP!?!?! Who do you take me for? Water, coffee and some orange juice at breakfast is all I drink.
Pop....geez...

Natalie said...

Orange juice?!! I feel like I dont even know you anymore...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob. Yes, it is weird seeing you so far away. I appreciate keeping us informed and in touch. I am so proud of you. Love you, Aunt Patti

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob. Yes, it is weird seeing you so far away. I appreciate keeping us informed and in touch. I am so proud of you. Love you, Aunt Patti