Sorry everyone, I haven't updated lately because the internet is slow here in the hotel...Anyways, we've been exploring the area and checking things out. We're lucky enough to be moving into a house on base tomorrow which we'll stay in until we get one of the new Del Mar houses in a few months...
I checked in and got my office (that's right, an office) and I got to meet my Marines. It was sort of surreal to meet the first platoon that I'll take command of.
That's all for now, I'll be posting some pictures of the house and of some of our recent trips once we get our internet set up in the house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Office eh? Want to see pics (when you can) of your office your "in-between" home and your marines. Do you have the phone number or address so I can thank the "Navy"(sorry....) for what they did yesterday? It was truly awesome. Thanks to you Jacob!! Mary
Post a Comment