Im not trying to bum anyone out, but these last few days have been torture. I guess the good news is that we really like each other, so saying goodbye is heart wrenching. The bad news is that we had to say goodbye.
Uggh, he is so handsome.
Are you crying yet?
How about now?
This is when I lost it.
Now the countdown begins. I have roughly 26 Sundays to get through alone, and 26 is an easier number to swallow than 182. So here we go....26 is the magic number.
7 comments:
Yes as a matter of fact I am...have been for a few days since I got Pammy's email Prayer Request. I love you guys and will be praying for the strength you need.
That's a good strategy - one week at a time. We can do this.....
Holy crap, you're killing me here...thanks for loving my baby brother so much - we're so lucky that you became part of our family.
Love you nat!
Ok sorry guys, next post should be happier:)
Oh, boy.. hadn't looked at this for a few days. Yes, I am crying, and I already have been. Wow, what a gut wrencher Nat. So glad you have those pics though. They are priceless. Love, Mom
You would think a persons tears would run dry after awhile. Funny how God made us to always have a tear to shed. Yes, he is handsome. Have you ever seen pictures of my Dad when he was Jacob's age. There is quite a resemblance. You will be fine, Honey. I see a strength in you that makes me very proud. Considering what my family is going through now, I am so glad you and Jacob like one another. :) You know that he is coming back and you will be together. It seems my lovies will not come back. Anyway, you are precious and so is your family. I love you all. Aunt Patti
Post a Comment