Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Morning Baseball Game...

The boys had a game this morning at the field on base. They're getting better, and getting more "into it". It was pretty hot, probably in the low 80s, and now it's raining this evening. Once again proving my theory that it is never comfortable in Virginia.
Here's some pictures....


Eli brought his glove too....he needs some practice


Both the boys got to be the catcher...here's Isaac.


And here's Noah....



Isaac hitting....their swing has improved a lot, it took a long time to get them to swing hard.


Noah hitting....

"well hello ladies"......

Typical.



Here's Joey toddling around at the game.


The uneven ground is somewhat challenging.


6 comments:

The Web Diva said...

Those are great pictures! I hope we get to go to a game while we're there.Good job boys!

Anonymous said...

It is very precious to have those picture's. Once in a life time. Mary

The Web Diva said...

That was mom posting under my name. I was very confused to see that I've been sleep-commenting until I realized she's been using my laptop.

Jake said...

Yeah, it took us a minute to figure it out...I thought, "Amy must be pretty confused, because I don't think she's coming to visit any time soon"....

Natalie said...

Amy- I said to Jake "awww, that poor girl is so tired from the birth"...lol

Unknown said...

Now you guys can see what I have to deal with all the time. It ain't easy around here.

That's a great picture of Noah at bat - the ball is clearly visible and ready to get smacked.

The video of Joey & Eli is funny; very graceful.

Dad