Yeah, so I forgot about this Blog and thought I better update it. We're in Virginia right now, I finished up The Basic School for new officers in Dec and am now attending Basic Communications Officer Course, which, believe it or not , is not as much fun as it sounds.
IP subnetting, circuit switch network diagramming and multiplexing is all in a days work for a comm-o. (well, we don't actually multiplex, we have equipment called multiplexers that do that...but it sounded cool....or lame I mean).
Natalie is doing good, she's busy though. The boys are in piano lessons, swimming, baseball, awana and "discovery days" a program at church. We're luck we can do all that since we homeschool.
The boys love piano (thanks Aunt Patti) and are getting better at baseball. They are great swimmers, they could teach me and Nat something for sure.
Okay I'll throw on a few pictures just for good measure....


Training at TBS

We got to meet General Conway, the current Commandant of the Marine Corps
My newest gun. A custom 1911 with real elephant ivory grips that Nat got me for Christmas.
4 comments:
Good idea with the blog. I really enjoyed the video of Noah. Maybe get one up of Isaac, too, huh? I think the rest of the family will enjoy knowing what you're up to and this is sure an easy way of getting the information out to everyone. Love, Mom
you are welcome... Love Aunt Patti
I love this. David found it. I will try and remember to check it often. Love the pictures, glad the boys love piano. You are welcome. Love, Aunt Patti. P.S. Since your Mom didn't teach you grammar, it is ' Natalie and I....' Love you all.
Glad you like it. yeah, that was the error she pointed out to me...
Post a Comment